I’m Kyle Nofuente.

Welcome to my website.

Apart from my work in radio and TV, creating this website for myself took a whole lot of hard work. Since I’m just starting out, if you find any bugs, please let me know!!

“You know, for someone who works in the media, you’re not very active on social media.”

A friend once said that to me, so here I am trying to change that and keep up with the times. If you hang around long enough and come back a few times, I promise I’ll keep things smart, sweet, and legit.

MEDIA MAN IN MANILA

BLOG

Click HERE to read my articles. The latest posts will appear below under “Fresh Off The Press.” The rest of my articles can be read on the Blog Page and also on another website I contribute to, Tech Times.

TELEVISION

Click HERE to watch my tech show — Convergence. It airs primetime on Saturdays at 8PM and replays on Sunday morning at 11AM on NET25. It’s “where people, trends, and technology meet.”

RADIO

Click HERE to listen to my noontime radio show — The Hotspot. Live Monday to Friday from 1PM until 4PM, I play Top 40 music with just a dash of techie and tasty talk during the show.

CO-CREATE

Click HERE to see my work. Besides my work in media, my passions in hosting, speaking, and web design help me keep in touch with an audience. Let’s connect and do better things together.

BLOG

Click HERE to read my articles. The latest posts will appear below under “Fresh Off The Press.” The rest of my articles can be read on the Blog Page and also on another website I contribute to, Tech Times.

TELEVISION

Click HERE to watch my tech show — Convergence. It airs primetime on Saturdays at 8PM and replays on Sunday morning at 11AM on NET25. It’s “where people, trends, and technology meet.”

RADIO

Click HERE to listen to my noontime radio show — The Hotspot. Live Monday to Friday from 1PM until 4PM, I play Top 40 music with just a dash of techie and tasty talk during the show.

CO-CREATE

Click HERE to see my work. Besides my work in media, my passions in hosting, speaking, and web design help me keep in touch with an audience. Let’s connect and do better things together.

BLOG

FRESH OFF THE PRESS

Hello World

This is my story. So far. 27 JUNE, 2016 Kyle Life Work Blog Yes, Kaka. Born and raised in the Philippines, it was the name given to me as a child because I couldn't pronounce my more English-sounding name, "Kyle." Then I moved to the US. Then Kyle stuck. Today, I'm...

read more

Be A Radio DJ

(And How I Get To Keep Doing It) In Three Not-So-Easy Steps: 1. Don’t Quit; Know Someone 1.1 It's Hard In all likelihood, you probably won’t become a DJ. The odds are against you. In a twisted form of Pareto’s Principle, 80% will NOT make it. (The other 20% might just...

read more

Famous

KYLE NOFUENTE Feelin' famous Only Kanye can love Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye. I've written about Kanye West a handful of times before, and I'll say it again by quoting myself: "That Kanye West loves Kanye West is no surprise." In "The Life of Pablo," West's latest...

read more

RADIO

LONG LIVE RADIO

MELLOW 94.7

THE HOTSPOT

THE HOTSPOT

Mon. – Fri.; 1PM to 4PM

“The Hotspot is where the hottest tracks come first with updates on all things techie and tasty.”

Mellow947, Sounds Good!

TELEVISION

METUBE’D

TELEVISION

METUBE’D

WHERE PEOPLE, TRENDS, & TECHNOLOGY MEET

CONVERGENCE

WHERE PEOPLE, TRENDS, & TECHNOLOGY MEET

CONVERGENCE

CONVERGENCE

The first and only I.T. show to launch in the Philippines in July 2000, CONVERGENCE celebrates its 16th year in television this 2016. And, we’re coming back with even more game-changing features as we reboot the show this year!

But first, in this episode, the Convergence team and I went off to Boracay for the summer to check out how solar power technology was being used at one of the finer resorts on the island, the Ambassador in Paradise Resort.

CONVERGENCE

The first and only I.T. show to launch in the Philippines in July 2000, CONVERGENCE celebrates its 16th year in television this 2016. And, we’re coming back with even more game-changing features as we reboot the show this year!

But first, in this episode, the Convergence team and I went off to Boracay for the summer to check out how solar power technology was being used at one of the finer resorts on the island, the Ambassador in Paradise Resort.

Featured Video

May I email you?

No spam. No fluff. Just the good stuff.